10 things you MUST do on a weekend away in Sydney
So you're heading to Sydney for the weekend, or perhaps you've lived there for years and are looking for new things to do - here are 10 things you MUST do on a weekend away in Sydney. Enjoy!
1. Grab your Nikes for the Bondi to Bronte walk (6km return)
2. Or try the lesser known but just as stunning Spit to Manly (10km one way).
3. Have brunch at any one of Sydney’s many excellent cafés, such as Bread and Circus.
4. Visit the big two: Sydney Harbour Bridge
and The Opera House
Bonus likes if you manage to capture #SydneyOperaHouseSeal
5. Admire the street art on Mary Lane in St Peters, Foley St in Darlinghurst or the Bondi Sea Wall.
Or get in front of any of our block colour walls…
6. Spend up big at any of the markets, or just admire the view at Kirribilli Markets, which has prime position under the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
7. Take a trip to Royal National Park.
8. Eat a scoop (or three) of Gelato Messina, voted Best Gelato in Australia by Good Food Guide
9. Have a coffee at Porch & Parlour
10. Order an espresso martini from a rooftop bar eg Hyatt Regency or Hotel Palisade