The 7 best ALL NATURAL beauty bag essentials
Yep, there are no nasties in our fave travel-friendly beauty products because we’re putting enough stress on our skin by exposing it to travel germs, altitude, plane food and potentially a different climate that we don’t need to add chemicals or – god forbid – parabens to the mix.
Pack these seven absolute gems into our Journey Beauty Case (bonus it's vegan!) and you’ll breeze through customs (yes, they all meet airport security restrictions), and feel fresh from your doorstep to your destination.
- Soapwalla Deodorant Cream – the holy grail of natural deos because it actually works AND you can get it on a plane.
- Ecocare Honey and Apple Facial Wipes - these cleanse and tone. They’re great for face and hands plus they’re super juicy and smell great.
- Lulu Organics Hair Powder Travel Size – because – fun fact – you cannot wash your hair in an airplane toilet.
- Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence - a luxury product, but if your skin gets drier than the Sahara on planes, this is an absolute life saver.
- Mai Couture Foundation Papers – These are incredible because they absorb oil and use a powder foundation to leave you looking fresh.
- Not a Sponge Charcoal Facial Sponge –This sponge cleanses and gently exfoliates at the same time… And it dries hard within a few hours so it’s perfect for travelling.
- Carla Oates Beauty Fix Balm – A beauty balm all-rounder. Made with bio-activated coconut it’s perfect for the body, face, hands and feet.