Are you following these 10 travel bloggers? You should be. Oh, and get ready for some serious insta-envy!
- Mimi Elashiry, @mimielashiry, 887k followers
This pint-sized beauty never stays still, which makes for a cool AF Instagram feed.
- Kiara King, @LionInTheWild, 190k followers
Part style, part travel and a whole lot of ‘I want to be there, dressed like that, NOW’.
- Emma @LuxuryBackpacking, 74k followers
Because there’s backpacking and then there’s what Emma does, which doesn’t involve stinky dorm rooms from the looks of things.
- Lisa Michele Burns, @the_wanderinglens, 23k followers
Simple and stunning photos, with her underwater photos being her feed’s highlight.
- Tara Rock, @ladyslider, 51k followers
Not your average travel photos, Tara’s feed is super creative with interesting angles and people.
- Kiersten Rich, @theblondeabroad, 445k followers
She went from working in corporate finance to becoming a top travel blogger. #lifegoals.
- Chelsea Yamase, @chelseakauai, 434k followers
The outdoorsy girl’s muse, no one makes you want to slap on some sunscreen and explore nature more than Chelsea.
- Melissa Hei, @girleatworld, 390k followers
For those who like their travel with a healthy side of food. Warning: scrolling will make you hungry.
- Helen Janneson Bense, @gypsylovinlight, 775k followers
If you’re a fan of holidays involving water and sunshine, this Finnish/Australian has pics your next vacation spot.
- Ashley Hubbard, @asoutherngypsy, 8k followers
If you’re vegan and planning on travelling to the USA, Ashley has already found the top spots for you to eat.